the Police have on Wednesday afternoon carried out a major coordinated action with arrests and searches.
the Background of the action is a suspicion that a number of gerningspersoner has been in the process of planning a terrorist attack.
* About 20 people have been arrested in connection with Wednesday's actions.
* 20 addresses have been searched.
* Some of those arrested will on Thursday be manufactured in the grundlovsforhør and charged with violation of terrorparagraffen.
* It was not on the police press conference Wednesday, where exactly many of those arrested, who gets charged and for what.
* By Thursday grundlovsforhør will be the subject of closed doors. The charges will be read out prior to the hearing, while the rest will be closed to the public.
* Gerningspersonerne according to the police have had a "militant islamist motive" for an impending attack.
* It is not yet known, what target has been for the supposed terrorplaner.
* It is also not known when the alleged attack had to be carried out.
* Seven police districts have been involved in Wednesday's actions. The case of the police districts of east Jutland, Copenhagen Perform, north Jutland, Mid - Jutland, the Middle - and west zealand, Funen and Copenhagen.
* According to the Police Intelligence service (PET) was Wednesday's action carried out after intensive investigation.
* PET reports that all the suspects have been detained in the case.
* The supposed terrorplaner does not change the terrorist threat against Denmark. It is still serious.
Source: a Press conference with the Copenhagen Police and the Police Intelligence service (PET).
/ritzau/Updated Date: 11 December 2019, 17:00