Munich/Schwabing: large-scale use of citizens on scares - roads blocked - reason is now clear | Munich

blue light and fire: A power failure resulted in Munich on Thursday evening for a large-scale operation. Roads have been blocked. A power outage in Munich on T

Munich/Schwabing: large-scale use of citizens on scares - roads blocked - reason is now clear | Munich

blue light and fire: A power failure resulted in Munich on Thursday evening for a large-scale operation. Roads have been blocked.

A power outage in Munich on Thursday evening (11. June) for a large-scale operation. In the district of Schwabing, the streets were blocked. The Block Neureuther street corner of Barerstrasse to have been affected.

Update from the 12. June, 10.45 am: The Munich fire Department has now released a further Details to the large-scale use in Schwabing. Accordingly, the use occurred at 20.15 clock. As the fire company arrived in the Neureuther road and a first squad losmarschierte to explore the cellar, it was already a light smoke veil imperceptible. As previously reported (see below in the Text), was a cable fire in the double bottom, the cause of the power failure . The fire Department reported, was smothered the fire with several carbon dioxide extinguishers.

great for use on scares Schwabing - roads blocked - Now the reason is clear

After the basement was entraucht with high-performance fans, were able to> make the specialists in the Stadtwerke München

first message from the 11. June 2020

Munich - The police shut down the street: A power failure has caused in Munich for a large-scale operation. In the entire Block of data to the Barer street corner Neureuther road was against 20.30 clock, the current, reports, eye-witnesses of our online editorial team. The police confirmed on request, the use.

+ the fire brigade in operation after a power failure.©tz

"Due to the smoke development were blocked parts of the road," said a spokesman for the Munich police force tz.de. A technical Defect had interrupted the power supply. As it turned out, were the cable burns in a power box. The power box was in a basement of a house, according to police. For the repair of one hour were estimated.

ml

section list image:©tz

Updated Date: 13 June 2020, 02:35

You need to login to comment.

Please register or login.

RELATED NEWS