Accident at work at the restaurant: Man burned after small explosion

Late on Wednesday evening came a minor explosion at a restaurant in north Zealand. the Explosion took place when a 43-year-old man was in the process of placi

Accident at work at the restaurant: Man burned after small explosion

Late on Wednesday evening came a minor explosion at a restaurant in north Zealand.

the Explosion took place when a 43-year-old man was in the process of placing a box in a shed.

In the police sample daily report, it appears also, that in the shed, where the explosion happened, there were gas cylinders.

It writes the north Zealand Police Wednesday.

The 43-year-old escaped not unscathed from the accident, when he sustained multiple burns on the body.

Immediately after the arbejdsúlykken was police, fire and ambulance quickly promote on the site. At the same time, the working environment authority also summoned.

the Next step in the case is, that the labour inspectorate must investigate the accident and how it happened.

the Accident happened at the side of the Restaurant Olivia on Havnevej in Hornbæk in north Zealand.

Updated Date: 20 December 2019, 01:00

You need to login to comment.

Please register or login.

RELATED NEWS