Overweight, reddened eyes, bad posture and loss of hair - so Susan looks like. The prototype of a staff member, working 25 years in the Home Office, was developed by the job search platform "Directly Apply" in cooperation with psychologists and fitness experts.Home Office makes you ugly - shows us Susan
Susan, the style shown in pajamas, suffering from the Computer Vision syndrome . The daily Stare at the screen, it has red rings around the eyes, to irritated eyes. A visual impairment can be a consequence. The many Seats lead also to Overweight - especially the abdominal, hips, butt and ankle were affected. "Susan's" developer forecasts as a result of the regular work in the Home Office an "obese society". Screenshot: Directly Apply Susan
Due to the lack of Vitamin D is mainly absorbed through sunlight, is suffering Susan in addition to hair loss and bald Spots. Also, your skin is pale and wrinkled.
No regular contact with other people increases the stress level , which, in turn, increases the blood pressure and thus is a health hazard. Screenshot: Directly Apply Soon at Aldi Süd: "Low Carb"bread winner Matthias Steiner PCP were from Olympia Soon at Aldi Süd: "Low Carb"bread winner Matthias Steinertips were from Olympia, to stay physically and mentally fit
we See in 25 years, so all of you like Susan? Not if some of the advice be noted:
- Routine observe: Straight from the Home Office, it is important to structure the day and the work process well.
- Social contacts maintain - to friends and work colleagues.
- sports and motion : After a day in the Home Office to the fresh air and move. Personal Trainer Joe in the Middle of Yoga as "the perfect antidote to stiffness and a 'Smartphone neck recommends'".
- Work Life Balance : in the best case, the work area in the Home Office a clear disconnect regularly stand, move and breaks.
- Free time the benefit : By Working in a Home Office saves you the travel way to the office. You can use the free time for walks in the nature, Meeting with friends, or sports.
- team work in the Home Office : most regular (virtual) team meetings schedule. Temperatures soar to the top: the Azores brings up the long-awaited summer PCP temperatures soar to the top: the Azores brings up the long-awaited summer, "Self-blame": German tourists expect debt with the ball on the man-hosts from FOCUS Online "Self": German tourists expect the ball to man-of hosts from