It happens after a violent sodbrand in the restaurant on Tuesday night.
According to JydskeVestkysten received Sydvestjysk Fire alarm about 8 o'clock Wednesday morning.
When they arrived, was Restaurant Pagoda filled with smoke, and it quickly became clear that the fire had been fierce.
because of the lack of oxygen was the fire, however, gone out before the fire department arrived. That was why the Restaurant Pagoda – fortunately, – not burnt down, but there was heavy smoke and sodskader.
It is presumed that the fire occurred in an electrical installation, since there was found a melted connector.
in Addition there is a clock in the Restaurant Pagoda stalled at 01.00, which may indicate that the fire started at this time.
Thomas Møbjerg, who is the owner of the restaurant, which in september received a silver medal for the country's next best burger, was on Wednesday morning briefed about the fire.
"I am shocked. It is my life's work," he says to JydskeVestkysten.
He tells how the kitchen was full of black smoke, as he reached to the address.
The extensive damage, as the fire mainly caused in spisehusets heart – the kitchen – means that they have to close the restaurant temporarily.
the Earliest first weekend of the new year will burgerglade customers could visit the Restaurant Pagoda.Date Of Update: 13 December 2019, 01:00