a study of the job Board Stepstone, which is FOCUS Online shows. Accordingly, the Motivation to the home office after every third gradually. No wonder: It's not only varied, the Smalltalk and the personal exchange with colleagues. With time, the disadvantages of conscious that can arise when it is structured correctly for us.More than every third
afraid because of the Home Office to health This is especially true for the separation between work and private life – here is the blurring of borders seems to be particularly common. Millions of Workers do at least still had a hard time in their daily work in the own four walls to pursue:
- 43 percent, to have irregular working hours.
- About as many rooms, less breaks.
- Significantly more than one in every three says he would work in the own four walls more than usual.
- Should delay the return to normal work more, worry about 37 per cent even health problems.
Here you can read all the News about the consequences of the Corona-crisis.cooperation in the Home Office surprised a majority of positive
- 88 percent view it as a positive side-effect of the Corona-crisis that they now have many digital Tools and instruments wide.
- Eight out of ten respondents find that they have to work within the team currently is just as reliable together like it was before the crisis.
- As many have established with their colleagues, in the meantime, a digital Meeting structure.
- Also with their superiors and their handling of the difficult Situation, almost two thirds are satisfied.
- on The subject of childcare to give even more than 80 per cent of the patients that you encounter with the employer to understand the challenges.
Experience Beate Sander live!
Meet Beate Sander digital live in a Webinar of FOCUS Online and Finanzen100. Learn of Germany's best-known shareholder, informed and entertaining as you find the right stocks and is now the Foundation for your wealth place. Here is your Ticket!
Overall show 70 percent surprised just how good the cooperation of the home office works. In fact, experts believe that will change the world of work through the current Situation in the long term.No structural change
expected, "The Corona of a pandemic will not lead to the fact that most of the employees work after the crisis in the home office," says Tobias Zimmermann, labour market expert at Stepstone. "However, the current Situation for many companies, you can find also a Chance which models of mobile working, even after the crisis."
Here you can read all the developments of the Coronavirus outbreak in the News-Ticker "Mr. Dax" Dirk Müller: "The Crash is for investors in a century opportunity" FOCUS Online Interview with Börsen-Profi: "Mr. Dax" Dirk Müller: "The Crash is for investors in a century opportunity"pom Updated Date: 26 May 2020, 14:27