A number of mild, gray and rainy days rounds the fall of, before a cooler front heralds the shift to winter.
the last efterårsuge starts out with plenty of overcast skies and a good dose of rain showers.
this is the sound of the forecast early Monday morning from Mette Wagner, who is on duty meteorologist at the Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI).
- We have had a gråvejrsweekend, and how to start the week off also out, she says.
on Monday, it seems to stay dry in the daytime in most places in the country, while in north Jutland can get some dripping.
- From Monday night are starting to get some fronts from the southwest that draws over the country, and they have rain with it, says Mette Wagner.
on Tuesday, thus becoming yet another grey day with rain of and on.
And on Wednesday, continues with a lot of rain.
Temperatures will continue in the warmer end with four to seven degrees in the week's first three days.
- Thursday looks to be vejrskiftedag, heralds the weatherman. Grandbetting
- The last few days we have had a relatively mild air, but in the course of Thursdays there will be a cooler flow from the north.
In the course of Thursdays is doing it up, and that can come individual look to the sun, which is becoming more widespread Friday.
- When the cold draws down on the country, can we end of the week begin to see a little wintry showers, says Mette Wagner.
- There can be transitions with a little sleet, but in the daytime it can quickly go over in the rain.
It is more clear weather late in the week creates at the same time, the possibility of frost and risk of icy roads, so there is good reason to be aware of the nattetrafikken.
- Vejrskiftet, which is expected late in the week, fits very well with the calendar, which says that we go over to winter on Sunday, says the weatherman.
/ritzau/Date Of Update: 25 November 2019, 07:00