- The reserve for the municipalities is designed for approximately 25 billion Euro. The Federal government wants to participate in the Hartz IV costs, the lack of trades to compensate for tax revenue, Bus and rail transport, day-care centres to expand sports facilities renovation. The Savior state is showing what he can do.
- transport Minister Andreas Scheuer wants to span a rescue umbrella over the Deutsche Bahn. The volume should be between 6.9 and 8.4 billion euros as a compensation for empty trains, which are empty Treasury to follow. In addition, to be expanded in coordination with the budget Committee of the Bundestag, the debt ceiling, currently around 25 billion euros. The privatisation of the railway is now a project to re-template – for 22. Century.
- health Minister Jens Spahn wants to save the health care system before a financial crisis. His rescue provides for the compensation for hospital beds, which remained as a result of the Corona-pandemic empty. Also funds for the protection of equipment and hospital buildings in gießen are planned. Cost: up to 10 billion euros.
- of The greatest rescue is the so-called economic stabilisation Fund, with Around 100 billion euros are for direct state rescue of companies, and a further 400 billion can be granted in the Form of loans. The main beneficiaries so far is Lufthansa, which operate with nine billion euros from this Fund. Also, the tour operator Tui has already received an aid loan of 1.8 billion euros. The Person
Gabor Steingart is one of the most famous journalists in the country. He is editor of the Newsletter "Steingarts Morning Briefing". The eponymous Podcast is Germany's leading Daily Podcast for politics and the economy. In the spring of 2020 Steingart moves in with his editorial on the editorial ship "Pioneer One". Prior to founding Media Pioneer was Steingart Chairman of the Board of management of the Handelsblatt Media Group.
Be free Morning Briefing, you can find here: www.gaborsteingart.com
- artist, technicians, makeup artists, camera people and professional journalists are allowed to enjoy a "cultural rescue" in the amount of 200 million euros, the CSU over Bayern has stretched. This is another rescue comes to save the screen in the amount of 50 million euros, of the 700 small and medium-sized Theater, as well as 260 cinemas by the crisis. Who does not have a screen, may register in the state Chancellery.
- trainees may nationwide hope to have a training premium of 2000 to 3000 Euro, will be paid to your Bank account, but your training could save. Small and medium-sized businesses should be motivated by the Trainee rescue, the number of training places to keep the number or even increase. Cost: approximately EUR 280 million. Webinar with Marc Friedrich: How do you now protect your wealth
Growing mountains of debt, Inflation, expensive Euro rescue: The Corona-crisis is changing the world. What do savers and investors to protect their money? Learn from best-selling author Marc Friedrich on 18. June, at 19.30 in a Webinar of FOCUS Online and Finanzen100. Here is your Ticket!Ticket-Shop
A country under the rescue umbrella: We are selling a prosperity illusion
the The reserve for the municipalities is designed for approximately 25 billion Euro. The Federal government wants to participate in the Hartz IV costs, the l