All partoutarmbånd for next year's Smukfest in the beech woods in Ohio are sold out in record time.
the Tickets for next year's Smukfest is torn away, just 59 minutes after ticket sales began.
the Sale of the 29.500 partoutbilletter began at 10 o'clock, but already at 10.59, it was over.
Last year, it was, according to Ekstra Bladet 65 minutes before all tickets were sold.
- To be sold out of the partoutbilletter the same day, we put them for sale, is something we are incredibly proud and humble, says festivalklubbens president Poul Martin Bonde.
- That we even could make it a little faster than last year is just extra gratifying, he says.
When there is sold out, opens the experience of fupmagere.
- It wont, unfortunately, also mean that there are people who scam and sell something they do not have. So there is reason to be hugely careful, he says.
There is still the possibility to buy day tickets to the festival. Here begins the sales 4. February.
the Festival in beech woods in Carmarthenshire will take place for 41. walk from 5. to 9. august next year.
On the poster, among others, the Danish band Wormwood with Michael Falch in the lead.
in Addition, festivaldeltagerne experience names such as Lionel Richie, Tove Lo, Khalid and Kygo.
One of the biggest changes in next year's Smukfest, according to the president a new scene with better space.
- We have some times had the musicians, who came with ten trucks with equipment. But because of the lack of space on the old stage, they could only set up the equipment from the five of them.
- Next year we take a new bøgescene in use, where there is much more space, and we are pleased very much, " says Poul Martin Bonde.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 04 December 2019, 09:00