Wednesday night was 153 kindergarten students hasteundersøgt at three different hospitals in eastern Jutland.
All the children come from Dagnæs kid's house in Horsens, denmark. Here it was Wednesday, been made a discovery in the bathroom, which got the staff to get seriously worried.
It writes Horsens Folkeblad.
At the orange stues bathroom, there was found a half-empty holster with Panodil pills.
alarm bells rang. If the children had eaten the painkillers Panodiler, without the staff was aware of the scope, it could potentially be very dangerous for the children.
'I hereby wish to inform you that we are in the late afternoon today, unfortunately, found a Panodil holster on the Orange Teams bathroom, with only a few pills in,' wrote børnehusets leader, Betina Brounbjerg Martinussen, according to the Horsens Folkeblad to the parents on Wednesday evening.
the Nursery manager opfodrede parents to go to the hospital with their children, if they were in doubt as to whether the child could have swallowed one of Panodilerne. In the letter to the parents refers kindergarten according to the Horsens Folkeblad to a health officer, who says that pilleindtag for a child can lead to liver failure, which is a life-threatening situation.
the Families were sent to the hospitals in Horsens, Vejle, Denmark, which was called extra sygepersonale in to take blood tests on the children, writes Horsens Folkeblad.
the Nursery do not know how pilleglasset ended up in the children's toilet. There is also no conclusive overview of whether the children have eaten some of the pills. According to the nursery leader Betina Brounbjerg Martinussen, there were no children who had symptoms.
Each of the children had been a little further up on Wednesday night, but otherwise had the kids it's fine, writes Horsens Folkeblad
Updated Date: 19 December 2019, 17:01