The Valdepeñas City Council has presented its 'X Notas del Vino', an initiative in which concerts are combined with wine tastings in wine tourism spaces. In total, seven such events will be held between June 10 and July 22.
It is about "promoting the culture of wine and promoting it among young people, so that they get to know different environments because what better place to carry out a wine tasting than within the framework of the wineries", affirms the Deputy Mayor for Culture and Tourism, Vanessa Irla, explaining that attendees "will be able to be in contact with the winemakers themselves to answer any questions about the tasting."
In all the concerts there will be a wine tasting of the winery in which they are held.
Meanwhile, in the old Los Llanos winery and in the Wine Museum, the wine tasting will be from the wineries participating in this activity.
50 percent of the proceeds will go to the socio-educational project 'Sueños', of the Valsé Foundation. Tickets for all the events can be purchased from this Wednesday, May 25, at the Valdepeñas Tourist Office and at the participating wineries or entities.
This is the calendar:
- Friday, June 10, at 9:30 p.m.: in the old Los Llanos winery, concert by Pisando el Suelo
- Friday, June 17, at 9:30 p.m.: at the Félix Solís Avantis winery, tribute to Mecano from the Aire Group (10 euros).
- Saturday, June 25, at 9:00 p.m.: in the Las Estrellas winery, a tribute to the best performers of Spanish pop from the New Generation Trio (10 euros).
- Saturday, July 2, at 9:00 p.m.: Flamenco by Antonio Mejías will take the stage in the old Navarro López winery (12 euros).
- Saturday, July 9, at 9:00 p.m.: at the Cooperativa Vinícola, Celtic music with the group Mar del Norte (15 euros).
- Friday, July 15, at 2:30 a.m.: at Bodegas Arúspide, TikTok Covers with @MikiePicazo_oficial, @elenabellamusic and @silviaexposito.
- Friday, July 22, at 9:30 p.m.: at the Wine Museum, concert by María Rubí 'Jaleo' (eight euros).