Two children intoxicated after the fire in an abandoned house in Esquivias

An 8-year-old girl and a 4-year-old boy have been poisoned by smoke inhalation after the fire that took place in an abandoned house near theirs, located on Juan de Austria street in the Toledo town of Esquivias.

Two children intoxicated after the fire in an abandoned house in Esquivias

An 8-year-old girl and a 4-year-old boy have been poisoned by smoke inhalation after the fire that took place in an abandoned house near theirs, located on Juan de Austria street in the Toledo town of Esquivias.

According to sources from the Castilla-La Mancha 112 Emergency Service, the events took place on Monday shortly before 3:00 am and the minors were intoxicated because they were sleeping with the window open.

Agents from the Civil Guard, firefighters from Illescas, an emergency doctor and an ambulance have taken part in the emergency operation. The minors have been treated at the scene and have not required hospital admission.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS