The fire of almost a hundred chairs on the terrace of Bar Bambú, located between Calle Neptuno and Plaza de la Solidaridad in the La Victoria neighborhood of Valladolid, has affected several homes, an adjoining premises and the alley in which the furniture of the establishment was located.
The events occurred at 04:10 this morning, at which time the Valladolid Fire Department received notification of the fire that had a "significant fire load," says Ep. This has caused the flames to affect the facade of the building, the false ceiling and the lining of the passageway that connects Calle Neptuno and Plaza de la Solidaridad, as well as the aluminum profiles, shutters and windows of several houses that are in the upper part, where the 96 chairs that have burned were located.
In addition, another establishment, apart from the facade of the bar itself, has also been affected. And it is that the flames have caused the breakage of two ventilation windows of a hairdresser. The smoke and gases have affected the boiler and the walls of the premises.
Scientific Police is studying the causes of the origin of the fire.
Sources from the 1-1-2 Emergency Service and from the firefighters themselves have confirmed that there was no personal injury in the incident and that it was not necessary to transfer any intoxicated person to hospital centers with their means, Ical collects. Some neighbors confirmed that given the possible indisposition of one of them, he went to the Emergency Room on his own feet.