Saale-Orla district: gas stove not switched off: man seriously injured

A 59-year-old was seriously injured in a gas explosion in Pößneck (Saale-Orla district).

Saale-Orla district: gas stove not switched off: man seriously injured

A 59-year-old was seriously injured in a gas explosion in Pößneck (Saale-Orla district). The man had not switched off the gas stove in his apartment during the night from Thursday to Friday, so that when the light was switched on there was a deflagration, the police said on Friday evening. The man's injuries were not life-threatening and he was taken to a hospital. According to initial findings, it was an accident. The police estimated the property damage at around 50,000 euros.

press release

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS