Four people suffered carbon monoxide poisoning in Königswinter (Rhein-Sieg district). According to the police, a family of four complained of persistent discomfort and acute circulatory problems on Sunday night. The alarmed rescue workers were able to detect a harmful concentration of carbon monoxide in their apartment. The injured were taken to hospitals. A charcoal grill in front of the open apartment door was probably responsible for the high carbon monoxide value in the air.
Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.