Ortenaukreis: Forgot food on the stove: house uninhabitable and high damage

Forgotten food has made a house in Oppenau (Ortenaukreis) sooty and uninhabitable.

Ortenaukreis: Forgot food on the stove: house uninhabitable and high damage

Forgotten food has made a house in Oppenau (Ortenaukreis) sooty and uninhabitable. According to the police, the food left on the switched-on stove caused heavy smoke on Wednesday night and damage of around 100,000 euros even without open flames. A resident suffered smoke inhalation and was taken to the hospital.

press release

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS