NRW: First arrest after shots in front of a fast food restaurant

A 40-year-old man has been arrested after three people were shot outside a fast-food restaurant in Oberhausen.

NRW: First arrest after shots in front of a fast food restaurant

A 40-year-old man has been arrested after three people were shot outside a fast-food restaurant in Oberhausen. He is said to have been present at the act on Saturday evening, but did not shoot, as prosecutors and the police announced on Sunday. He is currently in police custody. According to the information, the arrest took place late on Saturday evening in Gelsenkirchen.

Investigators assume that the injured are not accidental victims. According to initial findings, there is said to have been a meeting at which the shots were fired. According to previous findings, there was initially a physical altercation between the two groups. It may have been about business matters, said the spokeswoman for the dpa public prosecutor's office.

According to the investigators, the suspected shooter is a 51-year-old man from Essen with Turkish nationality. A search had already taken place on him. The emergency services would not have found him. According to the investigators' press release, the provisionally arrested 40-year-old is also a Turk.

Message

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS