Mannheim: smoke development in the hardware store: poisoning among employees

In a hardware store in Mannheim, three employees suffered from mild smoke inhalation.

Mannheim: smoke development in the hardware store: poisoning among employees

In a hardware store in Mannheim, three employees suffered from mild smoke inhalation. For previously unknown reasons, smoke had formed on a fuse box on Saturday morning, the police said. The property damage is estimated at around 1000 euros. A worker was taken to a hospital.

Police notice

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS