After successful casting, the "master of the house" once again teaches the guests to fear: Just in time for Halloween, the horror spectacle will rise again at Frankenstein Castle in southern Hesse from next Friday (October 21). In addition to zombies, vampires and the undead, the monster Frankenstein will be there again this year. After a long search for a suitable actor, the organizers found what they were looking for. Because of the size of the monster, it wasn't that easy, said the spokeswoman for the organizers, Petra Kämmerer. One is very happy with the candidate that has now been found: "That was probably fate. It just suits us as well as if it had been built especially for us," said Kämmer.
Due to the easing of the Corona requirements, all guests are welcome again without restrictions, explained Kämmerer. In the previous year, the 2G rules still applied to all visitors. These are only valid for the 99 actors of the monster crew. The organizers are looking forward to well-attended evenings in the castle, the demand for tickets is already significantly higher than last year. "We are very happy to be fully involved again. After a smaller festival last year, we can again access the full spectrum of our horror program."
Homepage zum Halloweenfest Burg Frankenstein