An injured by intoxication in the fire of a house in Valencia

A person has been transferred to a hospital this Saturday after suffering smoke poisoning in the fire of a house on Aragón Avenue in Valencia, as reported by the Local Police.

An injured by intoxication in the fire of a house in Valencia

A person has been transferred to a hospital this Saturday after suffering smoke poisoning in the fire of a house on Aragón Avenue in Valencia, as reported by the Local Police.

The fire has affected the exterior of the house, located on the 14th floor, the top floor of the building, at number 38 on Avenida de Aragón. However, the affected area has been limited only to its balcony.

The firefighters have extinguished the fire before 1:30 p.m., without specifying the causes of it, the same sources have indicated. Several fire units from the Valencia City Council from the North, South and Campanar parks have been mobilized to the site.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS