A person in a group threw a firecracker over to the woman. She has been badly damage. Police looking for witnesses.
A woman surgery for serious injuries on the one hand, after she Saturday night overall a firecracker up in the district of Nørrebro in Copenhagen. Kanonslaget had been thrown to her by a yet unknown person.
It tells vagtchef Michael Andersen at Copenhagen Police on Sunday morning.
- A woman walks, when a group of about 20 people throwing an object towards her. The she gathers, unfortunately up, and then it explodes in your hand on her, he says.
the Incident took place at Korsgade at Blågårds Plads shortly before the bell 22 on Saturday night.
The 32-year-old woman did not know the group of people in advance, and she had not had contact with them before kanonslaget was thrown.
When the police arrive, it will be the woman rushed for treatment at the hospital. That she should have surgery for his injuries, before she according to vagtchefen must genafhøres. Michael Andersen, on Sunday morning do not say how serious the damage is.
Police do not yet know the motive behind the offence, and no one is yet arrested in the matter, inform the vagtchefen.
- No, no one is arrested. There are probably some effects away, which must be examined, and then we shall see what else we can find, " says Michael Andersen.
Police calls on any persons who have seen or heard something relating to matter, to make contact through the phone number 114.
According to the vagtchefen it is not new that some people throw firecrackers around the time of the new year where the fireworks come forward.
- But with the exactly have to throw it to some, I can't just find an actual case on, say vagtchefen.
Firecrackers are illegal fireworks. It is a container with gunpowder in, where one end is closed with a stopper, while there is a fuse in the other end.
When turned on, expands the substances in the tube itself vigorously, and it explodes.
Especially illegal firecrackers can cause serious damage, informs Karsten Nielsen, director of Fyrværkeribrancheforeningen.
- The CE-approved bangers, which may be sold in countries such as Germany and the Netherlands, doing small damage. You can get a bleeding or a burning, but the illegal firecracker can tear the whole hand or the arm of, he says.
Karsten Nielsen look with severity on the incident Saturday night.
- It is wildly dangerous to throw the firecracker towards the other, and it is exceptionally stupid, he says.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 08 December 2019, 12:00