The christian magazine Christianity Today wrote in an editorial that Donald Trump should be allocated as president.
president of the UNITED states, Donald Trump, lashing out at an evangelical christian magazine, after it had brought a critical lederartikel that Trump should be allocated.
In several postings on Twitter on Friday, calling Trump the magazine Christianity Today for the very left-wing.
- the Fact is that no president has done what I have done for the evangelists or the religion itself.
- Christian Today would rather have a radical, left-wing non-believers, that will remove your religion and weapons, than Donald Trump as president, writes Trump on Twitter.
Ordkrigen began, the day after the House of Representatives voted to ask Donald Trump for a rigsret.
In an editorial, wrote Christianity Today, "that it was necessary from time to time to make our own opinions on political issues clear".
the President tried to use his political power to force a foreign leader to discredit a political opponent, writes the magazine.
- It is not just a breach of the constitution, but is - more importantly - deeply immoral.
the Magazine was founded by Billy Graham, who was a longtime Trump supporter. After his death last year, the magazine has not been associated with the Graham family, which takes distance from the lederartiklen.
- It is true that my father founded Christianity Today, but he had not been in agreement in lederartiklen, writes his son, Franklin Graham, in a posting on Facebook.
the Magazine's editor in chief, Mark Galli, rejects of the american media CNN that the media is left-wing.
- The majority will probably call us a midterplaceret magazine within the evangelical world, he says.
- Trumps posting on Twitter with its lies and libel a perfect example of a person who is morally lost and confused, says Mark Galli to CNN.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 21 December 2019, 06:00