When you burn fat in the body, it can result in bad breath and it helps the mouthwash not.
do you Love cooking with garlic, you have probably experienced having bad breath.
But bad breath stems not necessarily from something you've eaten - it can also come from the lack of food.
- if you Are in a weight loss, and have not gotten anything to eat within the last three to four hours, most will begin to get bad breath, says dietician Anne Seidelin, who is a trained nurse.
It is due to the fat burning in the body produce the so-called ketones, which gives the bad smell. The same is true, if you burn proteins.
- the body Has no more energy from the recent meal, gnawing the first of our kulhydratdepoter. When they are exhausted, the body will burn fat, and it can therefore smell, says Anne Seidelin.
While it is frustrating, then it is a necessary evil during a slimming diet, since the bad breath is a sign that you are in kalorieunderskud.
The bad breath disappear, when you eat, but returns, when again there has been three to four hours since the last meal.
When you with the time to reach the desired weight, and your fat burning will become less, will the bad breath also become smaller and eventually disappear, says Anne Seidelin.
Although the intestines probably also not something you usually associate with bad breath, it can also be linked together.
Bad breath can also come from constipation, tells Alice Hojer Christensen, who is a specialist in gastromedicin at privathospitalet Kmd-Hamlet.
- Our intestinal tract, mouth cavity and skin is overbevokset with bacteria - we call it our mikrobiota, she says and elaborates:
- It all hangs together as a single organism. Mikrobiota in the oral cavity hangs so together with mikrobiota in the intestinal tract.
This means that imbalances in the intestinal tract can allow an overgrowth of bacteria in the mouth, which gives the bad breath.
Here it is not enough to brush your teeth or rinse your mouth with chlorhexidine in order to beat the bacteria to death.
- You should rather do something to support your healthy bacteria in the mouth, says Alice Hojer Christensen.
you can do This by taking probiotics as a chewable, which many dentists are also beginning to recommend.
But most importantly of all, this is about to change your diet so that you can get in the intestinal system.
- You should eat a high fiber and probiotic diet, which supports the good intestinal bacteria. You can also take probiotics in tablet form to promote intestinal flora, says Alice Hojer Christensen.
in Addition, exercise is known to alleviate constipation, while stress, in turn, is a well-known reason why people get the disorder.
/ritzau focus/Updated Date: 03 December 2019, 12:00