the Issue of foreign workers is not yet clarified in the finanslovsforhandlingerne. R and EL to meet.
Opinions are many and slightly different among the batches, as in these days debating the budget bill for the year 2020.
Wednesday is The Radical, Enhedslisten, SF and Alternative again inside of the finance minister, Nicolai Wammen (S).
- We are making good progress. We had a good meeting yesterday (Tuesday, ed.), where we had planed some cams, and I hope that today we can go even further, says Wammen before Wednesday's meeting.
- There is a really good mood, and all parties contribute to, that we can get into the goal. There is always something you should have in place to last in a finanslovsforhandling, and it is also there in years, he says.
SF-chairman, Pia Olsen Dyhr, is also quite positive here in the final phase.
- We are close to countries a budget. We have some individual parts, we are not completely in the goal with.
- But for SF's part, we are ready for the very soon to make a budget. All parties present must countries a budget, and we all want this bill. As it looks now, we get a good lift off of welfare, she says.
the Unity of the political rapporteur, Pernille Skipper, hope for an early agreement. But she has not made plans for the weekend, as she says it.
- It's all about funding, the green economy and foreign workers, she says.
It is especially the Unity and The Radical, which disagree when it comes to foreign labour. The Radical will open up more, but Unity is skeptical.
According to The Radical is an agreement not just up above.
- We are not in the target with the green things, we are negotiating about. We have said that this must be the greenest budget ever. It should be able to be measured. Also in CO2 reductions, says the political rapporteur, Sofie Carsten Nielsen (R).
There will probably not land a deal on Wednesday. The People's leader, Morten Østergaard, is not present at Wednesday's negotiations.
He takes part in an event in Esbjerg at Sydvestjysk farmer's union. The theme is the future of landsbrug.
He is expected back on Wednesday evening. And that is why it is a possibility that the parties on Wednesday night to negotiate again, if there is a need for it with Østergaard at the table.
in Addition to the S-the government and the parties in the rest of the red block is also the Alternative of a part of the negotiations.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 27 November 2019, 14:00