Case about the abuse of chinese chefs get SF to call the minister in consultation and call for new task force.
the Government should immediately set up a working group to seek out restaurants with chinese chefs in order to examine working conditions.
It takes the SF.
the Claim comes after DR and Magazine 3F has described how the so-called beløbsordning apparently abused to get chinese chefs to sushisteder and chinese restaurants.
Here ends some to work in poor conditions.
- I believe that the minister of employment with the same need to create a task force composed of police, labour inspectorates and the tax authorities, says beskæftigelsesordfører for SF Karsten Hønge.
- Then you have to seek out all of the places where you have given permissions under the here beløbsordning. Everything must be checked.
Beløbsordningen is that non-EU citizens can work in Denmark, if their employer will give them over 35.582 dollars in monthly salary.
Magazine 3F writes that chinese chefs to be brought up to the positions where they are working over 12 hours a day with one or two monthly holidays for 7000-9000 dollars a month after tax. This corresponds to an hourly rate of 20-25 dollars.
the Image is confirmed by the Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration (Siri) and the national Police.
SF call both the minister for employment Peter Hummelgaard (S) and udlændingeminister Mattias Tesfaye (S) in consultation on the matter.
- I hope, that just for a social democratic government see the seriousness in it here. We must not find ourselves in the brutalisering and forråelse, here we look at the jobs in Denmark, says Karsten Hønge.
- I think it is time we followed up on the resolution, I asked in the spring to modernize the law on trafficking in human beings.
- There has not been that big since the spring, but now there is a real rise, so it becomes easier to both aim and hit the cynical middlemen and greedy employers.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 08 December 2019, 23:00