- I can tell you that I sit in a far far worse situation as førtidspensionist.
- Her, I live with, earns his own money, so every time she gets a bonus or gets negotiated his salary - so it goes straight out of me REARWARD!
- well, I have to pay the pension back, because she get a sudden bonus.
so begins Peter a letter to the nation! to be affected by the rules of 'mutual care', which means that he will be drawn in retirement, when the wife earns money. Peter is one of now more than 60,000 danes, who has written on borgerforslaget to abolish the rule.
Bahis Siteleri - Our fixed costs are well to small 20,000./mdr.
- I receive 9100 kr./mdr.
- So I need to get everything to hang together with a big minus each month.
- A minus, there will be even greater if my wife gets something extra for working 60 hours a week, writes Peter, who has sent the most recent example of a straffebrev for his wife's overtime with.
the People behind the borgerforslaget believe that a elimination can prove to be a good business, when you bl.a. can imagine that the loneliness will fall, that it will help in the large housing shortage (cheap apartments) to the young and single. And that there will be more tax dollars in the box, as it would again pay off for the working partner to take the overtime, but what do you think?