With the suspicion of preparing a terrorist attack made the police 11. december more arrests.
Several defense lawyers dishes now criticism against mps and party leaders in order to "undermine the rule of law".
It writes Berlingske.
the Criticism goes on, that politicians were too quick to conclude on the social media that those arrested in a nationwide police operation in the previous week are guilty of having attempted to commit terror in Denmark.
- You go out, before you have any closer knowledge of the content, and then praises you action out from a fact that it is people who are guilty.
And it is in no way evidence at that stage, says Kristian Mølgaard, who is president of the Association of Defense lawyers, to Ritzau.
11. december could the national Police and the Police Intelligence service, PET, tell, that you had searched 20 addresses and arrested a large number of people in a nationwide action.
the People were suspected of planning terror.
After the action, the smoke, a number of politicians and party leaders to the keys.
Prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) thanked the police and intelligence services in order to "combat those who threaten us":
Mette Frederiksen, received the support of The People's leader, Morten Østergaard. He praised on Twitter the authorities to be "so capable and alert that a terrorist attack can be averted, as it has happened today. Strong work".
Kristian Mølgaard believe that politicians with such opinions come to interfere in the judicial power, the judiciary, work.
- They are innocent, until someone had to be convicted. And I believe that, as a politician creates a pressure and a perception around the community, as you do not have complete evidence at the time, he says.
In the case of the nationwide police operation 11. december got opinions, Mette Frederiksen and Morten Østergaard, not only given the impression that the person arrested is guilty.
the Notices also gave the impression that the police repelled a terrorist attack.
It can also not conclude, says Kristian Mølgaard.
- I have nothing to argue against, to roses, to the police and the intelligence community is about.
- But the conclusion, which is based in the opinions, you come with, goes on that the police have foiled an attack. And you have no evidence to say he says.
Several of the defendants ' defence lawyers, is also behind the criticism against politicians and leaders of the party, writes Berlingske.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 23 December 2019, 00:00