People with lower income should not have to pay extra for the many educators, such as red block, agreed.
Parents can risk to stand with a part of the bill for the red blok many additional educators, as agreed with the finance bill late Monday evening.
It is due to parents paying up to 25 percent of the total municipal expenditure for dagsinstitutionerne.
The average parent payment today on about 3000 dollars a month for a municipal vuggestueplads and 1700 dollars for a børnehaveplads, but figures vary as to the municipalities in between.
minister for Children and education), Pernille Rosenkrantz-Theil (S) must stand in order to develop the final model with the other parties in the first half of next year.
- I can not guarantee that the parents be kept free from payment, before we have a final model, where we take a position on it in the community. It is important For us that people with low income do not get an extra load.
- But when one screws up the state grants, as follows forældrebetalingen up. We must look at the balance of the concrete model, she says.
Specifically, she must make sure that in 2025, the maximum should be three children per adult in nurseries and six children per adult in nurseries.
however, This should be a challenge to provide more educators, acknowledges she.
- It is a big amount for a single training, so I have no doubt that you can feel it, although there have been cuts in many years.
- The most important thing in relation to pedagogy education is to avoid people stops again, for there, people have had the dream of becoming an educator. There is a big drop off, and we should have stopped significantly, she says.
Right now is the number of hours to get on the training, sounds.
the Minister does not believe that better pay or other working conditions may be that will attract more or make it attractive to the many who have left the profession because of stress or under-staffing.
- it is not my assessment, but we should look at in the concrete model. There are many, that go available now, as is a trained educational assistant. There are also many part-time, so there are some handles to screw on, the minister says.
In the public debate, there has been criticism that there will be more children in the future, and that the more educators so will just mean the same level as today. But it rejects Pernille Rosenkrantz-Theil outright.
- In the financial agreement with the municipality, we gave them enough money that they could keep up with the increasing børnetal. With the finance we put extra money, so we don't just keeps the level, says Pernille Rosenkrantz-Theil.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 04 December 2019, 06:00