Exchange and return policy depends, among other things, whether you act online or in physical stores. And you are not always requirements to get the money back.
"Chokpris, only today, only five back in the warehouse".
The good offers smoking fast on black friday, which has really got hold of the Danish consumers.
But just because the mood is frantic, you run the risk of being too quick to swing dankortet.
And so you run the risk of burning the inside with a product, which can't be swapped, if you regret the purchase, says Lars Arent, who is the head of the European Consumer.
If you shop online, you have, as a rule, 14 days right of withdrawal.
however, If you trades in the pedestrian zone, determines the stores themselves whether they will return your you ever make shopping mistakes.
- Here is tripping consumers some times, they have become so accustomed to, that the stores always provides the service. Therefore, people believe, wrongly, that they have the right to exchange or get money back, but how are the rules not, says Lars Arent.
So check out the store's return rules, before you knock the offers down in the basket. It is especially important if you use black friday to shop for christmas gifts.
Here you should also know that there is a difference between bytteret and the return policy.
- Bytteret means that you can exchange for another item or possibly get a credit card, explains Bo Dalsgaard, who is a lawyer and chief advisor in the Danish Occupation.
- the Return on the other hand, that you can return the product and get the money back, he says.
For even if you are buying online, where you have a statutory cooling off period of 14 days, there is still a long time for christmas.
- If the gift is first given on christmas eve, you must ensure that the store offers extended returfrist, says Bo Dalsgaard.
It is also smart to look at freight prices. Some online stores use it as a competitive tool, they have free shipping when you buy or send the product back.
Other stores have rules that you have to pay.
- So it will be fine to check out. For man has not the legal requirements for free shipping, but you can save money, if the store even offers it, " says Bo Dalsgaard.
the Last piece of advice is that you should use your common sense.
In October notified the e-mark namely 150.000 fake webshops to the police. And the fraudsters know that we are extra fast on the trigger for black friday.
Therefore, you can be quickly led into fake websites.
- at the same time, you feel perhaps that you're in a hurry, before the product is out of stock and it can be difficult to figure out whether the prices are suspiciously cheap, because everything is already cheap, says Lars Arent and states:
- So double-check who you are trading with before you buy.
Black friday is in the year of the 29. november.
/ritzau focus/Updated Date: 23 November 2019, 13:00