The People's leader believes that only Nicolai Wammen know how close a calculation is to be made complete.
Morten Østergaard is about 20 minutes delayed, as he only arrives to the negotiations on the budget bill with the finance minister, Nicolai Wammen (S) on Thursday, a little after the bell 19.
The People's political leader makes it clear that his party has a claim, that you will not compromise on in the end game on the budget bill.
- I think that in all the debates, the fact is that there comes a point where you feel that now have them, negotiating with, given it, they thought that they would give.
- And now we know to be there, where they are also going to bend the extra to reach us, says Morten Østergaard.
The People's leader is the last one, which is scheduled for negotiations with the minister of finance on Thursday.
Former SF's chairman, Pia Olsen Dyhr, the Unity of the political rapporteur, Pernille Skipper, as well as Alternativets political leader, Uffe Elbæk, the shift has been to visit Nicolai Wammen.
While the other has expressed optimism about the soon to reach an agreement on the budget bill for next year, so choose, Morten Østergaard, to play the ball over to the finance minister's court.
- In fact is it only Nicolai Wammen, who knows whether we are close to achieving the goal. Our requirements have been the same the whole way through, and of course, there are some things where we are closer to each other than with the second.
The Radical will, just as the other supporting parties avoid taxes on electric cars increases from the turn of the year.
- It is one of the major outstanding issues. We must have less CO2 emissions, including from passengers, and it must finance also reflect, says Morten Østergaard.
in turn, he is more positive when the speech falls on the to get the government to let the price of a pack of cigarettes increase by more than the ten dollars over the next two years, as the government has played out with.
- It looks good, but nor are we yet. It's about public health, and one must accept that there is a price right now, because the tax on 60 dollars (for a pack of cigarettes, red.) it costs something.
- But is it something that comes up many times, when it puts itself through, in better public health and fewer cancers in the long term. So it is an investment we must make, says Morten Østergaard.
The People's leader do not expect to be invited to several negotiation sessions than the one on Thursday night.
- No, but I'm thinking that it might could well be a long time. Perhaps, says Morten Østergaard.
The other parties ' negotiators have been negotiating for about 45 minutes.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 29 November 2019, 02:00