A wide majority on Friday the country a great deal on a klimalov, believes the association for nature conservation, which promises to follow up.
Now there is a klimalov on the table, and the must put into action.
that is How it sounds from several organizations, which praises the political agreement, which landed on Friday night.
this says that Denmark should deliver 70 percent reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in 2030 compared to the 1990 level.
President of the Danish society of nature conservation, Maria Reumert Gjerding calls the agreement "historic", but also stresses that it cannot stand alone.
- The next major step now is to ensure that the goals, which are made with the new klimalov, actually to be achieved with klimahandlingsplanen, who shall come to the spring, she says in a message.
- will we, from the Danish society for nature conservation continue to press for, to the great ambitions will be translated into concrete action.
industry Association the Danish Energy association points out that Denmark has a special responsibility and should take the role as green champion.
- We can do much even in Denmark, but we can do even more to help the rest of Europe to be green.
- We have the best conditions in the world to produce green power at sea, that can be used directly in cars in Berlin, Budapest and Bratislava, says the director of Dansk Energi Lars Aagaard in a message.
All parties in the Danish Parliament except the Liberal Alliance and the New Civic stands behind the agreement on klimaloven.
It contains binding targets, which would otherwise have been a point of contention along the way in the negotiations.
But despite the binding targets can be done even more in order to ensure that the action plan will be as specific as possible.
It takes ingeniørforeningen, IDA, who, despite the praise for the agreement had hoped for objectives for each of the sectors.
So it had been easier to keep up with who should do what, believe president Thomas Damkjær Petersen.
- Our hope is that the upcoming klimahandlingsplan make specific reduction targets for individual sectors, which counts agriculture, transport, construction and industrial, he says in a message.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 07 December 2019, 05:00