Five parties want the prime minister to face up to forespørgselsdebat, and it's going to happen, says S.
Prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) are ready to face up to a forespørgselsdebat on the recruitment of pressechefer in the ministries.
It tells The political rapporteur, Jesper Petersen.
- the Parliament is in its good right to convene such a forespørgselsdebat, and then meet the prime minister up and take on the discussion.
- But I think it is a pity expression of distrust to the departementschefer, who has been responsible for the recruitment of pressecheferne, on the way will not believe that it is true, when in fact they themselves have explained that the appointments, of course, is done completely by the book, he says.
the Recruitment drive has been criticized from several sides, because a big part of the pressecheferne has ties to the government.
George could earlier Saturday to tell that a political majority with the Left, the Danish people's Party, The Radicals, the Conservatives and The Liberal Alliance have asked Mette Frederiksen to meet up for a forespørgselsdebat.
Jesper Petersen calls it "fair enough", to The Radicals, which is the government's contacts, also supports the call for a forespørgselsdebat.
Mette Frederiksen has previously refused to appear in a consultation on the same matter. Instead referred her to general, rasmussen, Morten Bødskov (S).
It has happened under the prime minister's question hour in the Folketingssalen.
- You should not believe that the government has not wanted to discuss this stuff, says Jesper Petersen.
- First departementscheferne, who has been responsible for the individual appointments, explained how they happened, of course, completely by the book, according to qualifications.
- Then, several ministers have been in consultation, and several also make up now. And finally, asking the prime minister up in the forespørgselsdebat, which supposedly is about to be summoned.
the Left sees a fundamental problem in the recruitment of pressecheferne, which according to Danish tradition is supposed to act politically neutral.
- It is positive that Jesper Petersen now confirm that the prime minister appear in Parliament, when a majority demands it, says the political rapporteur Sophie Løhde (V) in a written comment.
- And provides an explanation of kammerateriet, we are witnessing, with seven out of nine new recruits in the press and kommunikationschefer, that totally happens to have a particularly close connection to the social democrats, she writes.
From 1. January get the minister of the environment Lea Wermelin (S) in addition, a press officer, who does not have ties to the government. Thus the figure then changed to seven of the ten pressechefer linked to the government in one form or another.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 21 December 2019, 13:00