the Prime minister is pleased that initiatives are being made to prevent more fraud in ejendomsstyrelse.
Prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) are upset over the possible millionsnyd in the department of defense Ejendomsstyrelse.
she said This on Tuesday during prime minister's question hour in the Folketingssalen at Christiansborg.
Citizens must of course be able to have confidence that there will be looked after well on the money that is paid in tax.
And when one is employed in the public sector, so to manage the community box. It requires diligence, and it requires zeal.
- Why does the government, of course, very seriously at the accusations of fraud in an agency under the ministry of Defence, says Mette Frederiksen.
the Prime minister makes aware that it was an auditor from Holstebro, who shouted sounding the alarm about the dubious way the money was managed.
- He has said it like this: "I have been angry over the Defence and the way to spend money on. Here in town we have day care centers, which should save and dismiss".
- So precisely, it can be said, and that is precisely what it is all about. The cheats in the public sector, take money from our joint welfare.
- that is Why I am glad that the secretary of defense has put forward, what we intend to do in the case, says Mette Frederiksen.
There must, among other things, undertaken external studies to supplement the internal investigation, which is already available.
It have so far resulted in two persons have been exempted from service.
the Director of the department of defense Ejendomsstyrelse relieved of their duties until further notice.
A koncernstyringsdirektør in the department are also exempt from service and are being transferred to another service.
the Left-chairman Jakob Ellemann-Jensen believes that to be made an examination of all relevant ministries and agencies to clean up the fraud with taxpayers ' money.
He appeals to the prime minister to convene negotiations.
I hope that the prime minister is on a broad study in the style of them, as the minister of defence has presented on its own territory today, but which runs over the major ministries, he says.
Mette Frederiksen agrees that there is a need to deepen, but are not clear on whether she will summon the parties to negotiations.
- How we exactly do it, I would very much like to discuss. I understand that the public accounts committee has the same considerations to discuss matters that go on across the ministries, says Mette Frederiksen.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 10 December 2019, 14:00