The historic restaurant During Katrines House in Sorø is on Sunday afternoon broken in the fire.
It writes the TV 2 East, who have spoken with Sydsjællands and Lolland-Falster Police.
See more video on Localeyes.dk
the Police received notification about the fire at 15.47, informs vagtchef Stefan Jensen.
On the pictures you can see a heavy smoke from the rødmalede restaurant with a thatched roof.
the Restaurant is closed on Sunday, and there was therefore no guests. In contrast, there were staff, but all were evacuated in time, and there are no injuries.
Fortunately, if you ask the restaurant's owner, Lars Hagen Mortensen.
"The most important thing is that there is someone who has come to harm," he says to B. T.
He at the present not much is known about how the fire started, for he was not even present when it happened.
But he says that it started in the kitchen. He and the employees have bailed it out, they could, and contacted the insurance company.
"I have it really bad right now. The worst thing is almost all of them, we must call in the morning. All those who have ordered events in the coming time," he says, and continues:
"It's terrible. It is not to keep out."
at the time Of writing both the police and the preparedness on the spot, and in addition to several fire engines, there are also both stigevogne and water tanks present at the ankle boots Katrines House.
There was also formerly an ambulance, but drove after a short time with two people, that need to be checked for røgforgiftning.
the Restaurant is named after the ankle boots Katrine, who was king Christian 7.s mistress. She was banished to Sorø, where she lived in the building that today forms the framework for the restaurant.
Updating...Updated Date: 01 December 2019, 19:00