The Radical believes that there is progress in the negotiations, while Unity now is concerned.
There is still no agreement on the budget bill for the year 2020.
It is clear after Sunday's negotiations, which, after five and a half hours ended at 01.30 night to Monday.
From the majority parties, however, there is optimism that track. Also from The People's leader, Morten Østergaard, who has so far otherwise has been the most critical.
in turn, believes the Unity of the political rapporteur, Pernille Skipper, not that the parties came closer to a deal on Sunday. It goes the wrong way in relation to the funding, she believes.
- The discussions we have had about the financing, draws perhaps in the wrong direction and get the total picture of where the money comes from to look less social than it has done in the past.
- It is really worrying for Unity, says Skipper after the negotiations.
Unity has made it clear to the finance to reduce inequality.
It is S-government, which, together with Enhedslisten, SF, The Radical and the Alternative of trying to reach agreement on a deal.
The Radical and the Device list looks differently, for example, for the financing, while The Radicals and the Social democrats disagree on immigration policy.
But The People's leader, Morten Østergaard, it seems now, that it's going in the right direction.
- It brightens some stretch, but the last nodes must be loosened at the same time, before it all falls into place. I think it is worth to come back tomorrow (Monday, ed.), says Østergaard.
Finance minister Nicolai Wammen (S) says after the negotiations on Sunday that the parties will continue again on Monday. He believes that man has come closer to an agreement.
- We are not going to solve all the problems with this bill, but we are going to take some really important steps, " says Wammen.
SF-chairman, Pia Olsen Dyhr, and Alternativets leader, Uffe Elbæk, expresses also, that the negotiations are moving in the right direction.
- We have come a long way. I think we have come further, and I hope that we land a deal on Monday, says Olsen Dyhr, while Elbæk adds:
- Right now it is a vulnerable phase, but I think there are good signs.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 02 December 2019, 03:00