According to the børsmægleren Nordnet is the especially younger investors, who appear to have bought shares in Astralis Group.
Monday goes e-sportsselskabet Astralis Group, which is behind the Danish Counter-Strike team Astralis, on the stock exchange.
It happens with a market value of more than 500 million dollars. It is rare that a new company in minibørsen First North starts with such a great value.
It tells investeringsøkonom Per Hansen from børsmægleren Nordnet.
- It is born as a very large company on a very small stock exchange, in the sense that the norm has been that when new companies come on the First North, so it happens rather with a market value in the range of 100 to 150 million dollars over 500 million dollars.
- On the way marks Astralis in more than one sense something new, says Per Hansen.
At Nordnet assesses that it is a new group of investors who have purchased shares in Astralis forward to Monday's handelsstart on the stock exchange.
Per Hansen explains, that it seems particularly to have been younger investors, who have thrown money at the company.
It may have spoken to the company's benefit prior to the ipo.
- Astralis has a strong brand name. In this way, one can say that Astralis does not need to start with to justify who they even are.
- They have spent the last three to four years to seriously make aware of e-sports, and what Astralis hope to be able to be and make it to the field of e-sports.
- As Astralis starts to be a relatively well-known brand, and it is in an investment sense also a very big advantage, says Per Hansen.
Astralis Group has several different teams, all dealing with various types of games.
the Team Future FC player fodboldspillet Fifa, while the team Origen playing Legaue of Legends, there is a so-called MOBA game. The latter goes briefly to fight their way into the opponent's territory and destroy the a object.
the Most well known is the Astralis Group enough for its Counter Strike team, which is one of the world's best to play the popular shooter.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 09 December 2019, 14:00