Bredbåndspuljen, who was on the verge of smoking by the year finanslovsforhandlinger, are presented for 2019.
Bredbåndspuljen, which provides state aid to fast internet in remote areas, have been implemented by 2019. Thus, it is clear that the 3585 addresses get support to get installed fast internet.
It informs the Climate-, Energy - and Forsyningsministeriet in a press release.
- It is absolutely essential for the cohesion in Denmark, that we can live and work in the whole country, and here plays the digital highways, a still greater role.
- that is Why I am glad, that we with bredbåndspuljen can help even more to get access to fast net, says climate, energy and forsyningsminister Dan Jørgensen (S) for the pot.
the Pot for 2019 sounded total of 102 million kroner. And there were about 3700 applicants for projects for the total 107 million kroner.
Eight applications have been rejected, and two projects withdrew, as they were offered fast internet on the market.
There have been given grants to 123 applications, which on average get 28.629 dollars in aid per address.
the Aid is distributed on the 46,2 million dollars to the Region Midtjylland, 33,1 million crowns to the Region of southern denmark, 14.9 million crowns to the Region of Zealand and 8,4 million dollars to the Capital Region.
There was earlier in the year, doubts as to whether bredbåndspuljen should continue, since the government had not included it in its proposal for a budget law.
- I will not stand and laws, that there is money to continue the pot. It has to be evaluated and if the evaluation shows that it is a good idea to continue the effort, then it may be that we shall do it, said the finance minister, Nicolai Wammen (S) in October.
It ended, however, with the fact that the parties behind the bill was agreed to continue it.
Dan Jørgensen says in the press release, you need to look at the pot politically. As more and more addresses have been given support, the remaining namely more expensive to get broadband out to.
- as the number of eligible addresses is falling, we must in teleforligskredsen discuss how we solve the challenge with the last and more scattered addresses.
- models Other than the bredbåndspuljen can come into play, says Dan Jørgensen.
/ritzau/Date Of Update: 17 December 2019, 10:00